My Google

Latest News

My mobile update list

All In One- New

YOUR ADS HERE

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Samsung I8910


Samsung I8910 HD Firmware Update Delivers Faster, Smoother Multimedia Experience


Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., a leading mobile phone provider, today announced a firmware update to the Samsung I8910 HD (OMNIAHD, GT-I8910) to further improve the speed of multimedia performance and add new functionality to the device.
The firmware update will be available via PC Studio 7, Samsung’s unique in-house software upgrade program. PC Studio 7 was included in the package of I8910 HD or can be downloaded at the Samsung mobile website (http://www.samsungmobile.com).
The I8910 HD is Samsung’s ultimate multimedia powerhouse with high definition, giving users full-touch control of their multimedia lives. The new firmware improves the user experience by delivering faster Web browsing, an improved graphics engine and enhanced full-touch screen experience:
-Webkit update: A faster user-interface when online, for swift navigation of your favourite websites
-Graphic engine: An improved graphic engine, increasing the speed to access the multimedia content
-Kinetic scrolling: The addition of a kinetic scrolling system provides a superior full-touch experience
The firmware update will be available from January 2010 in the UK and gradually rolled out to other European markets, Southeast Asia, the Middle East Asia, Africa and rest of the world.

No comments:

NEW TECHNOLOGY